This is the web site of SPIRIT RECOGNITION INC.
Our postal address is
639 CENTRAL AVE PAWTUCKET, RI 02861
We can be reached via e-mail at INFO@SPIRIT.CC
or you can reach us by telephone at 401 722-0500
SPIRIT PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. SITE COVERED BY THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement applies to the https://www.spirit.cc domain.
Links to non- Spirit websites
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Privacy Statement covers personal information, non-personal data collection and aggregate reporting.
● Personal Information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. Spirit uses personal information to understand better your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with Spirit. We take seriously the trust you place in us. Spirit will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
● Non-personal Information is data about usage and service operation that is not associated with a specific personal identity. Spirit collects and analyzes non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use the Spirit website. Non-personal data we collect may include the pages visited on the Spirit website, unique URLs1 visited within www.spirit.cc, browser type and IP2 address. Most non-personal data is collected via analysis technologies. Spirit Web pages use technologies for data analysis and personalization services.
3. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Spirit is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. This website is directed to adults and is not directed to children under the age of 18. Spirit complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA, 1998) and does not permit registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under age 13.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Spirit uses your personal information to provide you with requested services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction or order, to communicate with you, to provide service and support, to update you on services and benefits and to personalize promotional offers.
Personal data collected online may also be combined with information you provide Spirit through other sources such as product registration, call centers or public events such as trade shows or seminars.
Personal data given to Spirit may be transferred across state and country borders for the purposes of data consolidation, storage and simplified customer information management.
Non-personal data is aggregated for reporting about Spirit website usability, performance and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and site content.
5. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Spirit will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Spirit will not share your personal information with third parties except in responding to your requests for products or services. Your permission will be requested when you submit your information. Spirit shares customer information across Spirit-owned business entities and companies working on our behalf, but only as described above in "How we use your information."
Spirit contracts with third-party service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions described in "How we use your information." Suppliers and service providers are required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of Spirit and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Spirit. These service providers may change or we may contract with additional service providers to better accommodate our customers. Spirit will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless required by law enforcement action, subpoena, or local law.
Spirit or its related entities could merge with or be acquired by another business entity or some or all of their respective assets could be acquired. If such a combination or acquisition occurs, Spirit will make every reasonable effort to notify you in the event we share with the merging or acquiring entity some or all of your personal information to continue serving you.
6. YOUR CHOICES
Spirit gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product- and service-specific information and marketing communications. These communications may include new product information, special offers, or an invitation to participate in market research.
7. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
Spirit is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Spirit has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
8. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
If there are updates to the terms of Spirit's Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
9. CONTACTING US
Spirit Recognition Inc 639 Central Ave Pawtucket, RI 02861
Revised September 2020